Wednesday, September 21, 2011

iMusae Media Launch at The Arts House










The team of super 8 on location!

LIGHTS, SOUND AND MUSIC! The iMusae Media launch was held last Friday at the Arts House and 8 students from EMRS Teams 4 and 5 were fortunate to attend this event. EMRS has been working with iMusae for about a year and it’s finally time to see the fruits of our labour. The place was packed with MediaCorp artists, industry partners and media people, hence beautiful music filled the air.


So serious at the Reception!


Yanling mingling with the guests


















Julian introducing the product to one of the guests

One of ushers team leader Julian Fong said, “It was very exciting cause I get to meet the MediaCorp artist like Suhaimi Yusoff and his wife. The look of the guests when they tried the product was memorable for me- they look so delighted! It is definitely an experience that I would never forget and would love to try it again. I would like to thank EMRS and Ms Tess Tan to give me this opportunity to participate in this event”.


The guest looked very happy with the complimentary product

From this event, the team was able to interact and share product knowledge with the guests. The team also learned firsthand the importance of a Media Launch. It was indeed a fun and experiential learning opportunity for us. As aptly put by Hui Shan, “The event was fun and an eye-opener for me. The food at the event was scrumptious. I have definitely learned a lot and if I had a chance, I would love to do it again!”

Written by Amanda Soh
Year 2 Diploma in Business Management